Ticket Information and Memorial Stadium Rules
• Every person entering Memorial Stadium, regardless of age MUST have a ticket. ($10 per ticket)
• Patrons will be able to re-enter the stadium throughout the day by receiving a re-entry stamp.
• The following items are not allowed in Memorial Stadium: alcoholic beverages of any type, backpacks and bags, banners and signs, bota bags/wine skins, coolers and containers, fireworks, whistles, horns, bottles (glass or plastic) and cans, strollers, tri-pods, umbrellas, and weapons of any kind. Small purses 8.5” x 11” or smaller are allowed but are subject to being searched by University personnel.
• Smoking is prohibited on all campus property at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, both indoors and outdoors, in university-owned vehicles and in privately-owned vehicles parked on campus property. This includes Memorial Stadium and the parking lots surrounding it.
• All patrons are subject to search. The University of Illinois reserves the right to remove disruptive individuals.
• Patrons will be allowed to bring in noisemakers and posters but are subject to be checked by university staff.
• NO ONE is allowed on the field without a field pass.
Ticket Pre-Sale Information
Tickets can be purchased in the HS Lobby during the following times. All tickets are $10
Monday – 5:00-8:00
Tuesday – 5:00-8:00
Wednesday – 4:00-7:00